For office/salary positions, please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For hourly / manufacturing positions, applications may be filled out online here or at our corporate office at 407 South 7th Street, Noblesville, Indiana 46060, Tuesday through Friday from 9am till 11am and from 1pm till 3pm.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician Grade A
Reporting to the Manager – Facilities & Maintenance, the Maintenance Technician Grade A provides maintenance support to maintain and improve production, facilities and site equipment. Also building and grounds maintenance to the extent of housekeeping, repairs to electrical, plumbing and heating. Furthermore, to enhance employee safety, quality and productivity. This includes equipment installation, preventative maintenance, and repair tasks as assigned by the company or its representative. Success in this position requires a mix of technical, problem solving, electrical and mechanical capacities, social skills, including a bias for action and ability to solve problems and complete tasks with minimum supervision. Technician must be willing to work any shift and reasonable amounts of overtime as needed and directed. The position currently is primarily second shift.
Required Education and Certification:
- High school degree or equivalent required
Desired Education and Certification:
- Minimum of a two-year maintenance related degree or journeyman’s card
- Certification or training in motors and motor controls including PLC’s,VFD’s and HMI’s
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years successful maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate vast knowledge of all phases of electrical work including proper wiring, installation of conduit and other devices. Ability to read and understand schematics and have a good knowledge of manufacturing equipment and panel wiring requirements.
- Must be able to demonstrate vast knowledge of fluid control including pumps and valves with teardown and rebuild capabilities.
- Must demonstrate a vast knowledge of machine operation, machine repair and machine preventative maintenance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Can demonstrate vast knowledge of general construction techniques including small tools operation, framing, dry walling and painting.
- Can demonstrate vast knowledge of all phases of electrical work including proper wiring, installation of conduit and other devices to accepted codes for building wiring, equipment wiring and panel and controls wiring.
- Can demonstrate vast knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems including cylinders, valves, gauges, compressors and pumps.
- Can demonstrate knowledge of metal working including cutting, fabricating and welding processes such as stick, Mig and Tig welders. Ability to weld stainless steel a plus.
- Can demonstrate ability to read and follow blue prints and schematics for installation as well as trouble shooting purposes.
- Possess the skills to operate and understand diagnostic equipment such as meters and gauges. Can work effectively on multiple projects and balance work requests while receiving direction from multiple individuals.
- Willingness to learn and understand all plant operations including production equipment as well as safety equipment. (i.e. fire pump and sprinkler systems)
- Ensure a safe and environmentally conscious production environment by understanding and following, internal and external
- Ensure equipment reliability, stability, and availability through use of good maintenance practices.
- While this person will be expected to perform all the above types of work, the company will designate a classification solely for the purpose of assisting the employee to attain their journeyman certification. This classification in no way limits the expected work to be performed.